Permanently installed tool intended for machinery monitoring, as well as collision and fault detection.
RL-M57 operates in 3 modes:
- General monitoring – key signal parameters evaluation with collision detection capability;
- Shock detection - with best in class system reaction time, as fast as 0,2 ms;
- Continuous data recording for subsequent analysis.
Over 1K devices can be connected together through LAN to just one PC with 1Gbit/s Ethernet adaptor to form an integrated measurement unit, capable of organizing and coordinating the whole process monitoring system in your facility.
One RL-M57 device supports control of up to 24 different parameters. For each of the parameters the user can set abort and tolerance levels.
- RMS of acceleration, velocity, displacement in the frequency range;
- peak acceleration in the preset time;
- RMS or amplitude of acceleration, velocity and displacement on rotation frequency and its harmonics;
- RMS and amplitude values in full spectrum.
Title 1Tab content 1